Managing the needs of today so that you can focus on tomorrow's growth

IMG_7468.PNG
 

OUR 

SERVICES

2b2700_78415ceaeca64050a20c01390a59a80c~

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

 

Answer phone lines,  manage live chats, set meetings and appointments

2b2700_06fb88b31fc74421aaf97da526b58d92~

PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

 

Leasing

24/7 Maintenance

Secret Shops

Customer Satisfaction Surveys

2b2700_b403057cb5d54611b0d91e9f3b6600f1~

REAL ESTATE

 

Investor Relations and Sales

2b2700_7a67198b82e249e4b70cfdfbf67865cb~

REPUTATION MANAGEMENT

2b2700_42426336e7da4ef8b48c7588474674cd~
2b2700_86f7b178c07b49928c2191b1bc970054~
2b2700_d9fd88926d664914bb089394571a0dfb~
2b2700_d6ee5f785bd645a9abd1745660ecf8b2~
2b2700_d9fd88926d664914bb089394571a0dfb~
2b2700_049909e38d7840c88276797f702cf03a~
2b2700_27eb8bd84b63443d8e55788b1e69222a~

VIRTUAL ASSISTANT

MARKETING

ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT

HUMAN RESOURCES

LEASING AND SALES COMPARABLES

DATA ENTRY

QUAILITY CONTROL

2b2700_523a459ceea1441bb3066a4cb097fcd7~
2b2700_a2f1ade9bb5843898ee89b9dc62a27f0~
 

OUR VISION

 Next Door Alliance began in 2012 as a small leasing call center for a Los Angeles based Property Management Company. Within a month the leasing call center grew to a 20 person team and we expanded into maintenance, marketing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, sales, property management and virtual assistance. 

 

Not only were our bilingual skills highly desirable, but our dedication and enthusiasm were just what was needed to rejuvenate the client's company. Our team was generating and managing over 20,000 customer contacts per month and successfully maintaining one the highest conversion rates in the industry.

Now, we are bringing this experience to help many others build their businesses by increasing communication, shortening timelines, and creating a better overall customer and client experience, nationwide.

WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT

All of our employees are fully bilingual in Spanish and English and hold minimum bachelor’s degrees in varying professions. Because we live in and around the Andes Mountains and the cost of living is lower than the United States, you can be assured a higher education level and increased professionalism over a locally hired employee for the same wages. Additionally, 70% of our employees are expats, who hold dual nationalities, while the remaining 30% have lived or traveled extensively throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. This affords us a depth of knowledge about the culture, and the real estate culture, we service.

2b2700_27eb8bd84b63443d8e55788b1e69222a~
Support Group

ABOUT US

Next Door Alliance has over 15 years of experience in supporting industry leaders to fulfill their goals, through providing excellent support staffing. While the company has changed over the years, the vision and professional commitments have remained the same.  We are here to help our clients manage and grow their business to its full potential.  

IMG_7468.PNG
 
AEnB2UrBXL32KdZEjd-6OMqFumX13mdoGgfyCDbA

BE A PART OF OUR TEAM

As our clients grow, so do we.  NDA is always looking for talented hard working team members. 

To learn more about what it takes to be a part of the NDA workforce, click below for more information and to fill out an online application.

 

CONTACT
NEXT DOOR ALLIANCE

2b2700_7a67198b82e249e4b70cfdfbf67865cb~

You Can Reach Us - Fill out the form below to be contacted by a representative, call or use the chat button below.  We are here and looking forward to talking with you.

Email: info@nextdooralliance.com
Tel:  310-853-1339

For any general inquiries, or to schedule a call to go over what we have to offer, please fill in the following contact form:

Thanks for submitting!

71090126_2443035255975152_82440755000167

Amy Sievers, Owner

Being able to step away from my phone and not worry about losing customers has been life changing!  I feel like I can finally focus on my creative work without worrying!

70315738_102416637822302_294080918754793

ZIVO CREATIVE

Focusing on growing my business without the worry of dropping the ball with customer service has been amazing.  I wish I had done this 5 years ago.  Thank you NDA!! 

TRINO SECURITY

I am busy. I am always on the go and can not afford for my clients to wait for answers.  Kelly and her team have been professional and have gone above my expectations.  

Need more information? 

We will be happy to explain you more about our services, let's talk

Back to Top

BACK TO TOP

© 2023 by Knoll & Walters LLP. Proudly created with Wix.com